Medical Social Services
Medical Social Services is a guide for families and individuals who are coping through a loss of a loved one or an advent of a chronic disease. There are several community support and resources which only needs to be tapped. Our role is to arrange documents, seek assistance and help in making right choices.
Medical Social Services include:
- Help in filling out paperwork
- Explain the nature of diseases
- Provide assistance in seeking psychological, mental and emotional support
- Oversee the continuity of treatment
- Assist in care planning, getting financial aid, etc.
With professional help from us, you can get benefits to reduce concerns of your health and your family. Use all our knowledge. Seek our hand today. Bring the circumstances to your side. If you have further inquiries, please contact us through 281-463-1166.